Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Made It

Today I am excited to link up with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics to share some of the things I have made over the summer.  Many of these are from earlier in the summer.  All of these ideas came from other blogs I have visited.  Now that I am blogging I'll try as much as possible to remember and link back to sources when I can. Hope you enjoy! I know I enjoyed making them, so therapeutic for me!

Made It #1:
Sorry there are no erasers, but I made this to store my erasers.  This was super easy and cheap because the gumball machine has been housed at my mother's house for many years.  I know she was glad to get rid of it.  I spray painted the top and base, then used modpodge to stick the eraser on it!

Made It #2:
To be honest I have no idea how I am going to use this, but this was a summer project I did with some kiddos and I had to make one for myself too!  Hopefully by next week I'll have an idea of how to use it.

Made It #3:
This is an attempt to keep myself organized.  I am the teacher who can never find pens, post its, or markers after they have been opened or used a few times.  The tricky part will be to remember to return things to the right place.

Thanks for checking out my Made Its for the week!

 

8 comments:

  1. Love your eraser/gumball machine! Great idea!

    Nikki
    uncommontothecore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great to get organized? I just wish it could last all year long... :)

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your organization ideas.
    Angelia
    fourthgradedayatthebeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blue polka dot paper on the drawers. It always helps stay organized when things look pretty.

    I really like the eraser holder. So fun!

    I'm excited to have found another new fourth grade blogger.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. How big is your box? Could it hold special treats? Maybe a mini prize box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a small box, but that's a great idea. It could definitely hold stickers, small erasers, and other small prizes. Now, I am considering getting another one for prizes.

      Delete
  6. Maybe the box could store a secret stash of treats for you and your colleagues!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete