Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Classroom News and Teacher Week 2013: Classroom Management


Well, today I finally decided to stop by the classroom!  I didn't take pictures, but it wasn't pretty.  The middle of the room is full of a few of my things, but mostly things from the other teacher who is moving out of the room.  (She is moving to a portable that was not there at the end of the year so both of our things were being stored in my room.)  Her portable wasn't ready until Monday so no one has  moved her boxes and other things to her new room.  I also found out that there are no tables or desks for my room as of now.  School starts in a little over a week and I go back on Monday!!!  I'll let you know how well I manage to start setting up the room with no tables or desks to start with.  I'm determined not to stress and do the best I can!


 photo null_zps4c5730ae.jpg
My new motto!
I am linking up with Blog Hoppin to share classroom management tips.  I hoped to get a picture of my classroom management tools today, but everything is still in boxes.  I am sharing two of the management ideas that my students seem to love last year!
Photo from Lakeshore Learning.


Hope these were useful.  Head over to Blog Hoppin' to check out other classroom management ideas.




1 comment:

  1. I liked how you did a secret student for the whole day! I've done one in the hallway in years past! Good luck setting up your room!
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete