Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Ups and Downs of Student Teaching

Last night I discovered emails from when my friends and I were just beginning our teaching careers.  The excitement was evident.  Everyday was an email from someone telling where and what they would be teaching.  Seeing the emails took me back to the joys of discovering what teaching is all about and the passion I had when I first started teaching.

Today I saw that Ash from The Polished Teacher was having a linky party and decided to do a little more reminiscing while sharing a little of my student teaching experience.  Wishing Ash the best of luck as she begins her student teaching.








1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up! What great experience you must have had student teaching over three semesters! I can't believe you were the full time teacher by day 3! That's crazy! However, there's nothing that prepares you more for the real world than that! I really love how you mentioned to treat this like it is already my job. I had not thought of it like that so I am so glad you shared your advice!

    The Polished Teacher

    ReplyDelete